16 Pearson Blvd, Gardner, MA
We are seeking Patient Care Advisors to assist in navigating qualified patients and caregivers through the educational and purchasing process.
- Ability to follow Sanctuary Medicinals Policies & Procedures and fully comply with the therapeutic cannabis regulations of Massachusetts.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to patients and explain the potential benefits of each product sold pertaining to strains of therapeutic cannabis.
- Provide expertise and knowledge with regard to therapeutic cannabis administration methods, effects and uses.
- Provide answers to patient and caregiver questions and provide a resource to assist in their therapeutic cannabis concerns.
- Assist in the patient intake process, maintaining confidential patient paperwork and patient records.
- Maintain private and confidential, sensitive patient information.
- Receive, prepare and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point of sale inventory tracking and record keeping system.
- Assist in maintaining a stocked, clean and properly operational store.
- Work in a team environment with close coordination of other patient care advisors.
- Identify unique needs of each individual patient by demonstrating compassion, empathy and sensitivity.
- Liaise between patients and Sanctuary Medicinals management to continually improve
the customer experience.
- Ability to immediately address any customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term
patient relationships and company loyalty.
- Utilize the seed to sale record keeping system to maintain and manage patient records and inventory.
- Prior hospitality, retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, point of sale software and cash management knowledge.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling demands including some weekends, regularly scheduled shifts, and applicable holidays.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to resolve matters in a professional manner.
- Energetic and outgoing with a pleasant and positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about therapeutic cannabis.
**Job descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
**Sanctuary Medicinals is an equal opportunity employer